Tuesday, February 07, 2006

They like me, they really really like me...

SO Angela called from Acme Electric (Tool Crib of the North) She wants an INTERVIEW!!! WOO HOO!!!! Now we do the "April has an interview dance" this is where you jump up and down and wave your hands all around, and scream 'WOO HOO WOO HOO!!' Throw in a couple pelvic thrusts... there ya go!!

So yeah, I haven't actually TALKED to this Angela, but she left me a voice mail saying she wants and interview either Thursday or Friday... there are two problems with this situation... My phone just died, and Kevin has the only charger in GF.. so I can't call her right away. Secondly, my boss is going out of town Thursday and Friday and I'm the only one at the store which means I can't go to GF either of the days she wants an interview.

Plan of action: call her tomorrow at work (Pete should understand... I hope) and set up an interview for next week and hope that is convenient for her :) Actally, this is a good thing, becaus I can use Thursday and Friday to print some graphic stuff I've done at work , to bring to the interview.

That is my good news. The end. Thank you for your time. :) :) :) :) :) :)

7 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

congrats on the interview!

April said...

thank you

April said...

So it just occured to me that I'll be working for a hardware store... um... can we say ewwwwww... tools.... oh well.. a job is a job is a job

Mrs S said...

Congrats! And its not just a job is a job is a job. Its a GRAPHIC DESIGN job. So it doing ads for a hardware store which is much different than working in one. And I bet you'd like it a lot more than going back to the hotel (not that the hotel isn't a lovely job until you find something better). Good luck on the interview, I hope it goes well, and don't worry there is no way that anyone could not like your designs they are always fabulous!

Penny said...

First of all WoooHoo to the job interview!! I'm Jumping... Puff Puff Puff and here comes a pelvic thrust... OWWWW I think I hurt myself on that one. LOL I think next time I will stick to my own victory dance which is just wiggling my tush and pointing my fingers up in the air, It's cool I'll show you some time, Any way CONGRATS on the job!!! By the way you should know, that if you want to use our phone at home to call or GF or use my cell phone you sure can do that, Do you forget your family lives here and for something like that we can find solutions! By the way I like the note that you left on the computer,I just lol when I saw it and showed it to you Dad. Talk to you soon.

BoneDaddy said...

Congrats on an interview! I did a couple extra pelvic thrusts, free of charge.

KSoFM said...

Congrats on the interview. What exactly would you be doing?