Saturday, February 18, 2006

Kevin and April review "A Date Movie"

Kevin: "I liked it."
April: "I got popcorn. The movie was funny, but more of a renter.

So there you have it folks.

Yup, Kevin is back for the weekend. We've packed and packed some more. I move down to GF next weekend, and I can't wait! Last night we went out to dinner at the Hanson House 313. It was tasty. We chatted with Amamom (aka Sharon, Amadon's mom) and that is always a blast. My cousin Trista was there with a very handsome fella. I said he was hot, and then gave Kevin permission to checkout our drop dead gorgeous waitress. (He said she was too "Lyndsay Lohan skinny" but whatever, she was hot. Today we woke up at noon, which is really really odd for us. We then started to pack everything that I wouldn't need for this week. We had dinner at my parents house. Sloppy Joes and Strawberry Shortcake... yummy. We went to the early movie and now we're home to finish packing the kitchen. For Valentine's Day (belated of course) Kevin gave me a pretty tin with sugar cookies that have love letter written on them. I think they are a very classy gift (prolly bought at Target but I don't care) and very romantic. He also gave me a framed picture that has the bible quote that we used at our wedding.

I have pictures of Mr. Pie having a gay ol' time with his favorite box, one of the only ones left for him to play in. But for some reason every time I put my card reader in the USB port, this computer shuts down. So those will just have to wait.

Anyway, just wanted to update.

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

You know, I read in a poll that more chicks think Lindsey Lohan is hot as a skinnier girl than guys.