Monday, January 30, 2006

Watch out world, another Harry Potter fan is born!

I love Harry Potter. Amanda and I had a chill session. We ate yummy popcorn (I could eat that stuff three meals a day) and chocholates and soda and vegged out while we watche HP. It was great. I'm a new fan, and this coming from someone that never thought I'd be a HP fan... Obviously since it took me this freakin' long to sit down and give it a shot. The end.... Oh and don't tell anyone, or I'll have to kill you. I know people who know people.... granted most of my "people" are you guys... but still...

5 comments:

April said...

hahahahahah... the power of the administrator!!!! Comment lost in the Blogger dryer's lost sock bin, and no one will ever know what you said, KARISSA... but I found it funny non the less.

April said...

Kariss go post something on your own blog!

Karissa (mommy) said...

what?! are you kidding me?! you fucking edited me?!!!! all sorts of grrrrrrrrrrrr now bitch...grrrrrrrrrr...

Mrs S said...

Yay! you came over to the geek side. I knew you'd like it if you'd just watch. I'm glad you finally gave it a chance.

It just goes to show you that you can't judge things before you give them a try.

Karissa (mommy) said...

yes you can...