Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Kevin rocks!

We drove to GF yesterday so Kevin could get up nice and early this morning to to to the Hospital and get drug tested, sit through an orientational video, and get shots, oh and to get our $10,000 sign on bonus... yes, OUR bonus :)

He got poked like 10 different times to get vaccinated from EVERYTHING, including Chicken pox, even though he's already had the chicken pox. I guess they REALLY don't want him to get sick...

We brought some things to our HOUSE, including a bed so we can stay there for the next couple of months driving back and forth and sideways. We spent our first night there, so it really does feel like our home now instead of just an empty cold house.

We got to see Isabella, boy is she the cutest ever. I think she likes the idea of us living there, cause she didn't take as long to warm up to me as she usually does, maybe the $10 I slipped her helped a little.

Tomorrow I'm taking pics of Janelle's tummy hopefully, and friday is the big day! I hope its a boy!!! We definately need a little boy around here!

3 comments:

April said...

I think it would be okay if you moved in with us until you got your OWN place, we have two bedrooms for you to choose from! And you better believe you'd be paying rent!... and food, and part of the utilities.

Liz said...

I thought it was you and Kevin's job to "supply" the boys! lol

Glad life is going so great!

Penny said...

That's Ok cuz all little boys need freinds right, He can't have all girl freinds. LOL

Yay!!!! for April her big sister skills rock! If Alicia gets the kind of job that she has trained for, I'm sure she will be able to help out with all those things. After all Alicia will need to learn what it will cost her when she does get her own place. It's comforting for me to know that you will all be together!
Love you guys!