Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gone and far far away.

We were in GF this weekend for the natorious D-O-U-G's birthday party. I got a few pics, but I didn't take a lot. It was fun. My sister was there too. Karissa made the best food! I mean seriously, that woman should be on the Food Network, she's such a good cook!

So we hung out in GF this weekend, did some things.. and drove back to DL today. Kevin packed more stuff and drove immediately BACK to GF because we have cable/internet hookup dude coming tomorrow to the new house, and then Kevin starts his new job on Wednesday. So we begin the long month of Me living here and him living there. I'm already bored and missing him very much. Not to be a completly insane psychotic wifey, but I've sent him 3 text messages with pics of me and Mr. Pie, and called him twice... in the past 3 and a half hours.

The roads were super nasty from the half way point on... and I knew that from the drive this morning. But he made it safe and sound. He's dropping off an application for me to Acme Electric. I'm applying for a graphic design position. As far as I understand they only work with Indesign and Photoshop, two programs I know well enough to get an entry level position like this one. Its just putting together layouts for ads... which I'm sure they already have a template for.

So what am I going to do with all my free time now that I don't have a hubby around... I'm going to sit on my butt with Amanda and watch all of the Harry Potter movies. I'm pretty excited because I need to get in a lot of Amanda time before I move next month. I also need Tabby time, but I don't think I'm her style anymore :( I think she traded me in for a younger, less annoying model.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

That'd be awesome if you got a graphic design job. Good luck!

Penny said...

Good luck with the job! Sounds like a good one.

ss69camaro said...

And dont you forget that he appreciated all the calls, txts, and pie pictures.