Friday, December 09, 2005

Can you hear me now?

My blog has been reportedly acting funny... I hope this post works.

Nothing new to report really. I've been pretty busy with work. I've brought some home with me almost everyday this week. but I'm not complaining, I like what I do.

Ew... all of you want to know I'm sure... my cat totally just puked right next to me just now.

pause

pause

pause....

okay its cleaned up.... ew... cats make funny noises when they throw up.... anyway..

Kevin and I are going to Thompson ND this weekend for an auction. This photog dude died and all his stuff is up for auction, maybe theres some goods I can get my hands on. I doubt it though, he was an outdoorsy kind of photographer so he prolly doesn' have much studio stuff... and if he does its prolly pretty old. Its more of an excuse to leave DL and spend some time in Grand Forks. We have some major Christmas shopping to do! We're the ones you see on Christmas Eve looking for an open store.... okay so we're not that bad, at least we know what we're getting most people, its just a matter of getting it.

so with the true spirit of Christmas here is my wish list.... in no particular order... Okay so it isn't the TRUE spirit of Christmas.... but the commercialized one anyway.... and I'm not posting this because I want anyone to buy it for me... its just for fun.

Studio lighting (never gonna happen, but worth throwing on the list)
Jewlery box (so I stop loosing my earings and necklaces)
Right hand ring
cross necklace (to replace the ones I've lost)
might as well throw in a new camera (since mine is acting up)
Mesage chair (how do you spell mesage?)
new sheets
robot to clean up cat puke
money for a dentist appointment
q-tips.... oh wait thats on my shopping list for Walmart... nevermind.
a large bag of Oreos (because I'm obsessed)
more oreos...the double stuffed kind...mmmmmmm

and thats all I can think of right now.

Tomorrow I think we may be going to a benifit to help out our friend, Jess's, stepfather. Bob is battleing cancer so if anyone is interested and can make it tomorrow.... VFW starting at 5.... they are serving speghetti and stuff.... and its donation so bring your big bills people!

peace out (oh, did I type that out loud?)

5 comments:

Mrs S said...

I love oreos too. But they have to be the double stuff peanut butter creme ones.

Penny said...

Welcome back I'm glad to see that you can blog again. I miss reading your blog when you are too busy to write. That is quite a list. I guess I will have to tell santa to stock up on the oreo's for your stocking! Oh I wish I was going to that auction with you it's been so long since I went to one. Enjoy! One helpful hint when biding... start low and and set a quiting price on the item that you are bidding on, that way you don't spend more than you want on any piticular item. Oh that's 2 isn't it. opps.

BoneDaddy said...

You never know, old school photography equipment might be pretty cool to get your hands on.
I hope Jess's stepdad pulls through alright.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I think I would have anxiety at an auction. I don't think I could handle the stress. Hopefully you'll get at least something good out of it. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to pick up some clients or something. :)

Ewwww...cat puke...

Give us a call when you are in Grand Forks if you have time to stop by.
We should be home.

Janelle said...

My favorite oreo (which they don't make anymore) was a couple of years ago when they came out with all those double flavor type ones. Darren liked the mint and I was totally in love with the coffee flavored ones. I haven't been able to find the coffee oreos in a very VERY long time. Also, I am addicted to the chocolate fudge covered oreos...which you can only by at Wal-Mart during the Christmas season.