Monday, November 21, 2005

My weekend

It was really nice to get away from DL for the weekend. We went to GF on Saturday. We met up with Blake (oh, how I miss you already!) and Amber and Ben, and of course, Doug and Karissa. We ate at the new Mexican place called Paulo's. It was okay, I think I'll stick to our Americana/Mexican and eat at Paradiso's from now on. We went to Doug and Karissa's for a couple cocktails. Wild Turkey Wiskey + Doug= NO. As you can tell by the pic below, we all had a good time. That would be poor Blake under the whole doggy pile. Now, don't go thinking we just hang out like this all the time and lay on eachother. I wanted a group picture, and this is what happened. I thought it was hilarious, told everyone I would post this on the internet for all to see, and they did it anyway. You WERE warned! And this is the BETTER of the 5!

We saw Bell Bell on Sunday, and did a lot of shopping, I had myself one crabbyassed husband by the time I was done in the mall, but he got over it.

Today at work, Tanya's mom came in and developed pics of the accident site where Tanya's car crashed into the lake. I didn't know what to say. I asked how she was doing and said I was really sorry. I can't imagine how she's feeling. Poor family. We didn't really talk too much cause I honestly was at a loss for words. She was so quiet and talked really slow and just sounded so sad. I hope things get better for them. I know they are going to try to take legal actions because of how poorly the road was marked and some other issues.

I can't wait for Turkey Day... mmm yummy, mom's cookin' some good food! I LOVE Thanksgiving... LOVE IT!

Thats all for now I guess. see ya on the flip side....

No comments: