Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Blinking Curser

I sat here and thought of things to write... then I decided that I'm thinking too deeply right now to the point that if I even try to say what I want to say... it won't sound nearly as passionate as I want it to, so I sat here, staring at the stupid blogger post page at the blinking curser, and I decided to not write anything at all. And that is my post. Cause I just wanted to post something and this is all that came out. How sad.

I was going to go off on some ideas I had for photography and all the different things I want to do... but it would have sounded really stupid, and I'm just getting my hopes up anyway, cause I can't do the things I want to do. Here's the site that inspired me for the past hour or so. Brandi posted it on her site and I went to it... and this guy is amazing. I love his work, and I wish I could be as good as he is, cause he is briliant, and one of the most unique and creative photographers I have ever seen.
http://www.claytoncubitt.com
I should probably warn you that there is nudity... in artistic form, of course, but nudity non the less... That, by the way is not his stuff I particularily care for.

4 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

I don't really care for the nudes, either. Really, I just don't like his choice of models, male and female. There's something snooty and unspectacular about them, I don't know. But his cityscapes are really good. I like all the blues and purples. If he were doing film noir, he could get away with using those colors.

BoneDaddy said...

Let me ammend that--I don't really care for HIS nudes. Other peoples' nudes, I could appreciate.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I still like you...

April said...

i feel the love