Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I dont know why I didn't realize it until just recently... but If I were to have a big crush on a celebrity...which I usually don't... it would be johnny depp. He's old I know (well too old for me anyway) but I still think he's hot. He is also a very talented actor. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was excellent. Johnny Depp can pretty much play any role that he is handed. I saw Secret Window a couple weeks ago... and it was a good movie. I dont think I like the plot all that much, but he plays the lead role perfectly. ANyway, thats my thing about Johnny Depp. My new Hollywood crush.. yet I'm not too sure why. But for those of you who agree with me... here are some pics below for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hi April. The Halloween party you had last year looked like a lot of fun. And I loved your photos of the tunnel underneath the school at night.

http://babyastrid.blogspot.com