Monday, May 09, 2005

WHADDYA MEAN, I CAN"T EAT THAT, IT's SHAPED LIKE SOMETHING YOU EAT!

For the past 2 days, I have been constantly hungry. My stomache will growl AS I'm finishing up my meal. My stomache will hurt like it is hungry from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed. This either means A: My motabolism FINALLY caught up with me, or B: I have a tapeworm. (okay, probably not, but it IS a possibility right!) Now, most people would think "oh, no, I shouldn't eat anymore, I'm gonna get fat" but not me, OHHHH no no no. I don't have that inner girly girl... unfortunately, so I do eat everything. NO, I'm not pregnant so don' t EVEN go there! cause I know there would have been a lot of posts like that. This isn't worring me for some reason... should it? If I still feel like this tomorrow I'll stop eating and worry about it, but for now... PASS ME THE WON TONS!!! mmmm... I wish I had won tons!


Anyway, Jan okayed me staying at the hotel for that time I am going to be bedless and posessionless. (yup thats a word, I used it) So thats a relief. I don't think I'll like being at the hotel ALL THE FREAKIN' time, so I'll have to visit peeps a lot, but it won't be sooo bad, I won't have to wake up so early to go to work, I'll just.... roll out of bed, shower and walk downstairs.

I can't believe we're only going to be in the apartment for another week and a half. I'm gonna miss the place. Not the panel walls, not the bongo playing neighbors (yeah he really does play the bongos.... and the guitar... amped) I won't miss the brick walls and the tile floors, nor will I miss the closets that consists of hooks on the walls with no doors, I definately won't miss the shitty water pressure, I won't miss the nasty laundry room, and I think I'll live without that funny smell coming from the vents, and the lack of closet space (none).... okay maybe I won't miss the place. but I'll miss the memories I have of the place, it was me and Kevin's first apt. together, and it reminds me of UND and going to school here. I'll miss Grand Forks in general, I love living here. Hopefully some day I'll be back, but right now moving to DL just makes sense.

Tonight I'm packing some clothes (stuff we dont' wear that often) and some more small boxes of odds and ends. I haven' t decided whether or not I feel like driving to DL on my days off this week, that drive is getting a little mind numbing but it'll be nice to have MORE stuff out of the apartment. hm...

anyway, I'm hungry, I'm gonna go find SOMETHING to eat.

2 comments:

Penny said...

April, don't get mad at me for saying this, but maybe you are going through a growth spurt? That what we would say when ever Alicia started eating everything in site.LOL Or my second guess would be nerves with every thing that's going on in your life right now food is a safe comfortable way to relax. What do you think about that??

Josie, group organizer said...

I personally think it's a stress thing. Stress causes your body to due funny things and you can actually get sick from it.I'm sure all the hormones from stress are causing you to want to eat everything in site. I'd suggest spending some time each time to yourself to relax, eat small frequent meals throughout the day consisting of complex carbs, lots of protein, fruits and veggies, take your vitamin and up your intake of water. Sometimes your just thirsty and not hungry. I bet your stomach will settle down once your mind does about things.