Thursday, May 12, 2005

getting ready for changes

The next few days are going to be VERY busy! Saturday is graduation, festivities will begin at 8am and end late at night with us driving home to DL in separate cars (I get to ride with Mr. Pie because Kevin thinks that if he rides with him, it'll scar him and Mr. Pie will hate Kevin forever and never trust him again, but if I do it, it'll just be less painful for the both of them) Sunday is Kevin's open house, then I have to drive back to GF late at night to work Monday morning while Kevin stays in DL to meet the Furniture people, and the cable/internet/phone people. I work Tuesday and on Wednesday we get the UHAUL. No one is here to help us move, so its just me and Kevin moving all our crap into the UHAUL. Then we drive back to DL (me in my car, him in the UHAUL) then we get back to DL and UNLOAD EVERYTHING with little help (everyone seems to be really busy that day) then take my car and drive BACK to GF thursday so I can work Friday, this is when I move my butt into the hotel. From there on, it is all fly by the seat of our pants... till May 31st when I'll be done at the hotel here in GF, and I'll then move to DL for good, leaving all my friends in GF.

I start my new job at the Comfort Inn in DL on June 6th. That wasn't my first pick of jobs but I couldn't get any other job, so there I am. Go with what ya know.

I have a headache today, stupid head.... On a very good note, I'M FULL!!!!!

4 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Guess what, April! Shelly asked for my Wed. shift, and it didn't make much difference to me to let her have it, so I'm free to help!

Mrs S said...

you never asked me to help. I'd help you guys out because well..... I have nothing better to do. But I do work 5-9 on the 18th.

April said...

YAY! I feel the LOVE!

Penny said...

April on Wed. you and Kevin are moving into your new apt. Yay! You should know that if you ask your dad will help. Remember dad said you can use his cart thing for the heavy stuff and maybe if you time it right I can help too. Next Thursday night is my last night working as nightwatch so maybe if there is something that you need help with over the weekend I could find some time to help with other things whatever needs to be done. I do start painting at the school on June 1 though. Love ya Mom