Friday, April 29, 2005

FINALLY! HELLO!!!

So, after our puter crashed, I didn't have Hello installed, so I didn't post any pics... but now it is up and running THANK GOD! My blog was no colorful enough for me. So here they are... the first couple are of a co-workers son. It was the first time using my green screen, so I learned some things through some mistakes I made, but the pics still turned out okay, and they like them. I LOVE the background designer in Photoshop! The other pics are of the wedding. Just a couple... Josie and Amadon still haven't seen them. But I can't get them the pics until later next week, so I thought they would appreciate these pics now. Hope you don't mind Josie.

The pics of the wedding turned out okay too. The pics in the church were kind of hard because the lighting was HORRIBLE and it was soooo small, I couldn't have my lights set up during the ceremony, and I didn't have much time to get good, planned out poses.. I was rushed a lot but I understand that's what you gotta do, I just still have a lot to learn, and I appreciate Josie and Amadon trusting me to learn at THEIR WEDDING! I want feedback... good AND BAD! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

Hey you did what you could. :) The timing thing was hard!! I think we got it worked out the best we could do.