Wednesday, March 30, 2005


I liked the Blue the best too, but I really really don't think the landlord would.. he said "nothing too bold, and nothig out of the ordinary... It's not right for the building (even though I think it is PERFECT for a 1930's restored building!) So Kevin didn't like the yellow idea, so I whipped this up to show him what I have in mind (the carpet color is close to the one in our apt.) It is hard putting 2-D objects in a 3-D photograph by the way...The Dining room will have an Italian theme... by the way, I get a week to be obsessed with my new apt. then I'll talk about something else, I promise! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I love the yellow too. Just wondering, but have you tried a maroon color or a deep red? I think that a deep red might be nice too.

Penny said...

April I love what you have done in this room! Especially the pictures you chose. Very cool. I never thought to take a picture of a room and then change colors. Very Creative!

Mrs S said...

that is totally cool, I really love the dinning room idea since if you ever get to see my apartment i've kinda got my bistro thing going on i'd be a lot better if I had money but Bistro stuff is so awesome!!

oh and the color looks great on the walls