Monday, March 28, 2005

The Husband has MONO... EWWWW!!

SO I just got done writing a whole post.. then POOF, it was gone.. so now i have to write everything again... damn blogger...

Anyway, Kevin went to the Doctor and found out he has mono, Yup tha tis the kissing disease, hm.. wonder who HE'S been kissin'? Hope I don't get it! It sucks cause he's tired and sleeps all the time, but I feel bad for him. He has to go to work at the hospital tomorrow (FOR FREE MIND YOU) I don't know how he is supposed to get better when he has to get up so early and be on his feet all day with patients. He can't take time off because he has to finish this clinical to graduate, and if he doesn't go, then he won't graduate on time and that would just mess everything up, so I really hope he can fight this thing off!

We signed the lease on our new apartment. We had our choice of the one we got to look at (the pics below) and the on next to it that isn't completely vacant yet so we didn't get to see it. The second one is on the end, so it will have more windows, and even though we didn't get to see it, we chose that one. From what we could see through the windows, it looks a little nicer. The carpet is newer looking and we like the idea of having more windows. I hope we didn't make a mistake choosing the one we didn't see...

Kevin sold the Camaro *TEAR* that darn car was his baby. I told him that he can do whatever he wants with the money we get from it. Cause it was his car and he spent a lot of time making it look so good, so we'll see what $3000 and his imagination can come up with!

For Easter we (Kevin, my mom and dad, and myself) ate brunch at Kevin's parents house, then we ate dinner with my mom and dad. It was nice, and we now have enough chocholate to last us for a couple months!

I've been improving my wife skills. I made Lasagna for dinner last week, and I made breakfast for Kevin yesterday. I decided it's about time I learn to cook, it only took me close to 2 years! Kevin likes to cook, so I've never really had to know how, but on Friday I'll be 24, and I really should know how to cook by now! I've been spoiled up to this point.

Mr. FuzzyButt is acting like the world is coming to an end, he's running around the house chasing a ghost or something I obviously can't see. Must be spring, he just won't shut up and keeps jumping up on the keyboard and demanding my attention.

I was watching the news, and Terry (I'm not gonna even try to spell her last name, haven't paid enough attention to it...) has lived without her feeding tube for 11 days now! I don't know how I feel about that whole thing, really I can see both sides (even though the fact that the husband seems like a complete ASS) I can't believe she's made it this long, they gave her 2 weeks, so the next couple days should be interesting. I hope to God she really can't feel pain like the doctors say. I can't imagine what that would be like if she can feel it!

This post has been long enough, nothing too exciting obviously, but ya all bitch if I don't post for a week!

No comments: