Tuesday, February 01, 2005

goin' home

Last minute decision, like always, I'm going home tonight. My car needs some work, and my dad offered to help find someone to fix it. The weather is pretty nice so driving conditions shouldn't be that bad. I have a headache still, I went to this all natural organic store and they have a medical book with symptoms and remedies. Apparently I'm lacking in Magnesium... and some other stuff too. So, I may buy a multi-vitamin to help me replace whatever it is I'm lacking. Tylonal and all those other pain reliever aren't working AT ALL so I'm willing to try whatever. Kevin even tried to Physical Therapy me better (which usually works great if it is tense muscles) but it didn't work AT ALL. Anyway, I'm rambling, the point of this post is in case I die driving home, there will be this post for everyone to read, caus I'm paranoid like that. If I do die, can someone please feed my cat? :) Oh and I want my body donated to science (for real) Wow, talk about issues....

Til next time...

2 comments:

Mrs S said...

Well have a safe drive home I really hope you don't gulp..... die...... But seriously I do think of ridiculous stuff like that before I leave town to drive somewhere espeacially if i have to drive alone.

Penny said...

We can all breath a sigh of relief. I didn't accually see her myself, but April's Dad told me she made it safely home. She didn't die or even go in the ditch. Yeahhhh for April.
Love Mom